- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience is essential. Full-time role.
- Join high profile mental health national non-profit based in the CBD.
- Liaise with key internal stakeholders to develop, analyse and optimise all email comms.
The role of Email Marketing Adviser will be part of the Marketing, Communications and Fundraising stream, reporting to the Channel Strategy Manager (Email), the individual will be responsible for coordinating the delivery, execution and optimisation of email marketing strategies for business units, campaigns and programs. This position will liaise with key internal stakeholders to develop, analyse and optimise all email communications, and manage the online customer lifecycle journey to maximise customer acquisition, retention and conversion. The ideal candidate will have experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud to ensure engaging communication between the company and the community.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate the delivery and execution of fit-for-purpose email marketing strategies for the business units, campaigns and programs.
- Maintain an organisation-wide eDM schedule with members of the Email Marketing team.
- Work alongside business areas to support the development of written and graphic content and provide key recommendations on creative execution, layout, calls-to-action, ensuring all communication is on-brand, accessible and follows email best practice.
- Champion best practice and customer-centric methods and implement effective personalisation and automation initiatives.
- Conduct audience segmentation to profile the relevant subscriber bases through demographic, engagement and sociographic trends to support an ongoing online content strategy and customer lifecycle journey.
- Develop, test, implement and optimise email journeys. Develop, build and test emails and oversee the delivery process to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with business areas to devise and implement growth strategies using email performance to maximise conversion, open and click-through rates.
- Analyse performance data and engagement metrics to develop reports to continue to optimise campaigns and automated journeys from delivery to long-term engagement.
- Work with the Performance team to deliver the annual work plan within agreed budgets and timeframes, to stakeholder satisfaction.
Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Business, e-Commerce, or a related field are essential and Salesforce certification in Marketing Cloud or Sales Cloud would be highly regarded but not essential.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.