- 3 positions available at centre offering education & care of preschool children based in Albert Park.
- Exceptional quality standards - currently ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Frameworks.
- Generous Prof. Development 5 wks annual leave, plus an additional day off a month for life admin!
Based in Albert Park, the centre provides full-time and part-time Education and care for 40 children at any one time and up 70 children each week. This centre has a current rating by Department of Education and Training as ‘Exceeding’ the National Quality Standards.
We have 3 new vacancies for 2020 and are ideally wanting to secure successful candidates prior to Christmas to start in January. The roles available are;
- Educator (Early Learners Room)
- Permanent Kindergarten Reliever (all areas)
- Educator: 3 year old Kindergarten Room
Your role will be to work as part of a team to provide high quality childcare and Educational Program that is based on knowledge, attitudes and skills obtained from previous training and both previous and current experience that meets the needs of the individual children, their families and the community.
To be successful in one of these roles you will need to have exceptional written and verbal communication skills, work effectively in a collaborative team environment, engage effectively with parents and children as well as be positive, enthusiastic, and proactive and have a high level of initiative. A Degree in Early Childhood Teaching is essential. Graduates will be considered as will experienced Teachers. These roles will commence in January 2020.
To find out more about all or one of these exciting roles please apply by clicking the "Apply" button below.or email firstname.lastname@example.org to review a specific position description.
Director of Connections / Founder