- Manage and develop relationships to support the engagement of key stakeholders in the Education sector.
- Join expanding Education program team in this newly created role.
- Previous experience working within Education or related industry bodies essential.
The role of the Education Adviser is to provide expert advice relating to the Education sector (systems, curriculum, teaching standards) to ensure that the program reflects the needs of educators and to support the organisation to influence and ensure adoption and embedding of the program.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Lead the development and implementation of collaboration and consultations with Educators across early learning, primary and secondary school, and education pre-service and that their voice is translated through all areas of development.
- Preparation of high-level briefing documents for strategic engagements across the education sector including peak bodies, unions, and key stakeholder organisations.
- Support the preparation for high-level briefing documents for strategic engagements across government.
- Support the preparation for high-level briefing papers for key governance and advisory groups.
- Lead the implementation of actions arising from high-level engagement activity with educator sector key stakeholders and education government representatives, ensuring clear internal communications are maintained to enable integration.
- Stakeholder engagement with specific education sector representatives.
- Provide education sector expertise and advice in the programmatic continuous improvement and development across all areas of the program to ensure it reflects the needs of educators.
- Provide education sector expertise and advice in the development of the future business plan to ensure it reflects the needs of educators.
- Monitor and record all relevant stakeholder related activity and interactions within the CRM system.
- Determine communication requirements for key stakeholders and support the development of necessary presentations, speaker notes and other materials in line with brand guidelines.
- Provide high quality written documents and provide input into the development of key reports, including Board reports.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative, innovative individual with strong written and verbal communications skills as well as strong stakeholder relationship development and management skills. Tertiary qualifications in Education/Teaching/Government or a related discipline are preferred. Exposure to working with the education sector and peak body organisations is essential.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.