- Salesforce CRM database experience is essential
- Join national non-profit clients with exceptional brand and reputation
- Full time role with an immediate start
Reporting to the Fundraising Manager the role of Database Coordinator is database management and administrative support to various fundraising activities.
Some key responsibilities are:
- Experience working with Salesforce CRM database – record management and data processing.
- Strong logic, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work autonomously and willingness to collaborate with others in a team environment.
- Well-developed organisational and time-management skills with excellent attention to detail, high level accountability and outcomes focused and the ability to plan workload, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Respond to all fundraising enquiries, requests, gifts received in a prompt, efficient and thoughtful manner.
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge and competency in Salesforce or Rasier’s Edge or similar donor management software, have extensive experience in data entry, donation processing, administration and customer support/donor liaison and project management. As well as have outstanding attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working as part of a focused, committed and friendly team!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.