- 3 month temporary assignment – ASAP start (Full-time hours)
- Work closely with teams across the organisation to manage content production.
- Digital content strategies and plans that align with project and organisation
Our client, a high-profile non-profit organisation, is currently looking for a strong Marketing and Communications professional to join newly established mental health initiative for schools and early learning services.
As the Digital Producer you’ll be responsible for managing content production, including web pages, videos, photography, infographics, illustrations and e-learning.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with teams across the program and the wider organisation to manage content production, including web pages, videos, photography, infographics, illustrations and e-learning.
- Distil a variety of briefs from other Groups in a practical, creative and informed manner.
- Map out timelines and delivery deadlines for assigned projects and tasks.
- Build out estimates and cost summaries, including budget tracking and analysis.
- Create processes, workflows and efficiencies across project teams.
- Onboard and liaise with preferred suppliers to ensure delivery within budget and agreed timeframes.
- Manage team task allocation through appropriate project management tools and processes.
- Work collaboratively with other Groups, take the lead production role on assigned cross-functional projects, delivering projects to agreed timeframes and budget.
- Generate content strategies and plans that align with project and organisation objectives.
- Ensure content is clinically accurate, consistent, is targeted for a specific audience, has an appropriate tone and voice for the audience.
- Translate clinical content from a range of subject matter experts into engaging, audience-focused content.
- Coordinate the creation of visual materials including mock-ups, concepts, storyboards, wireframes, prototypes and designs.
- Respond to content review, editing, proofreading and formatting requests from internal and external stakeholders within agreed timeframes.
- Coordinate and attend video shoots and photoshoots with preferred suppliers, including location scouting, call sheet creation, talent management, consent form management, expense handling, scripting and editing.
- Review content and address relevant content issues through recommendations and implementation.
- Update and maintain content across various websites.
We are looking for a highly creative, collaborative individual with strong written and verbal communications skills, strong content management and project management skills as well as Tertiary qualifications or relevant experience in communications, marketing or related discipline. This is an ASAP start for a minimum of a 3 month temporary assignment.
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.