- Salesforce CRM database experience or similar needed!
- Join High Profile Non-Profit organisation based in Parkville.
- 12 week temp assignment.
The role of Database Officer is to be a specialist in database management. Providing advice on data management, segmentation and assisting the organisation whilst it migrates from Supporter 360 to the NPSP. This includes growing and maintaining the integrity of database, designing and developing new functionality, updating and securing data, recording financial transactions and preparing reports on donor activity.
Key responsibilities are:
- Work collaboratively with the Foundation’s fundraising professionals to develop the database system.
- Work with the migration project team, along with external suppliers to ensure all data requirements needed for the migration are completed accurately and on time.
- Ensure donor record integrity, all donor and financial data is acquired and updated accurately.
- Assist with the implementation and maintenance of the donor journey strategy, specifically developing the system to support and manage required touchpoints.
- Provide accurate and detailed reporting on supporter activities, monitor projects and programs to improve their ongoing performance.
- Help identify new opportunities to leverage the database to support additional business processes or functions.
- Accurately and efficiently manage bulk supporter financial interactions, including processing, coding and reconciliation within required timelines.
- Provide end to end management of all bulk data imports and updates to the database.
- Customise and configure Salesforce, including custom objects and fields, page layouts, reports and dashboards, profiles and sharing rules, workflows and approval processes.
- Create new users and manage licenses for Salesforce and third party applications
- Supervise volunteers and manage their training and performance during peak periods and when they undertake database maintenance.
- Participate in the planning and executing of marketing and retention activities
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge and competency in Salesforce or a similar donor management software, have experience in database management, systems implementations and project management. As well as have outstanding attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working as part of a focussed, committed and friendly team!
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.