- ThankQ database experience or similar database experience is essential.
- Join national non-profit with exceptional brand and reputation based in Fitzroy.
- Strong database management, customer support/donor liaison & admin. exp needed.
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Fundraising the role of Database and Supporter Relations Coordinator has two core components - firstly, database management; managing the ThankQ database and all associated activity, including data analysis, reporting, records management, and data processing. And secondly, administrative support, providing processing and administrative support for fundraising activities and related programs such as annual appeals, bequests, major gifts, trusts and foundations, regular giving, workplace giving and other programs.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Administer and maintain the ThankQ database, including daily activity and upgrades.
- Identify ThankQ bugs and errors, and lodge tickets on ThankQ support portal.
- Code and ensure payment of invoices related to the database.
- Conduct regular checks to ensure accurate input of data and update/populate relevant files as required.
- Ensure the Finance and ICT departments are kept up to date and informed of any relevant ThankQ developmental upgrades and liaise with external developers notifying of any incident reports.
- Provide training and support to all relevant Marketing & Engagement staff for processing payments.
- Identify and suggest ways of improving information delivery, data capture, design and fundraising processes through the provision of technical solutions.
- Provide data requirements, statistical and analytical reports, including comparison statistics with previous campaigns as required and requested.
- Extract/import, segment and organise data for campaigns.
- Build complex reports using Structured Query Language (SQL) logic as required.
- Act as the point of contact for all income fundraising enquiries and activities.
- Respond to all fundraising enquiries, requests, gifts received in a prompt, efficient and thoughtful manner.
- Assist in the writing of tailored receipts and other correspondence to donors.
- And more!
The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated knowledge and competency in ThankQ or similar donor management software, have extensive experience in data entry, donation processing, administration and customer support/donor liaison and project management. As well as have outstanding attention to detail, strong written and verbal communication skills and enjoy working as part of a focussed, committed and friendly team!
To apply please click the “Apply” button and submit your resume in Word format.