- Be responsible for managing the development, implementation and optimisation of the CRM Strategy.
- Join highly respected, professional and expanding national non-profit. CBD Location.
- Previous exp with Salesforce Sales Cloud is essential as is high level stakeholder mgmt. skills
The role of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager is responsible for managing the development, implementation and optimisation of the CRM Strategy. While development of the CRM is still in implementation, the role will be responsible for scoping business requirements and ensuring the solution meets these requirements, business engagement with teams across Beyond Blue, and overseeing change management activities and training as part of the project team.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with the CRM Project team to implement the CRM Solution through its project phases that meets business needs.
- Oversee organisational change management and system training during the CRM project phases.
- Oversee all CRM data, including managing business rules, data integrity and reporting.
- Establish a development roadmap and associated business case/s for the CRM post phase 3 of the implementation project.
- Drive initiatives across people, systems and processes to improve integration and leverage customer data to support the teams work.
- Champion best practice and person-centric approaches to increase engagement and enhance user experience.
- Develop and implement effective and efficient personalisation and automation initiatives.
- Analyse data and performance metrics and develop econometric modelling to inform the CRM strategy.
- Develop and monitor accurate project and operational budgets. Report on progress of projects, being able to recognise barriers, and find effective solutions.
- Assess and monitor risks to all CRM activities monthly and implement new controls to mitigate risks where required.
- Work with other team members to ensure a high quality, customer-orientated service to the whole organisation.
- Build and manage a high performing team, including resource planning, developing staff work plans, professional development and biannual performance reviews.
- Provide timely, relevant and adaptable leadership and support to all team members.
- Provide strategic advice to the organisation in relation to the team’s areas of expertise and responsibility, which is guided by the best available evidence and practice.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative innovative leader with exceptional stakeholder relationship management capabilities, who has strong people management, team leadership and resource management skills and experience with large scale CRM platforms, specifically Salesforce Sales Cloud. You will also have experience in driving change across people, processes and platforms to deliver solutions and exposure to marketing technology and data systems and analysis, including Google Analytics as well as email/automation platforms and the ability to analyse data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, understand user’s needs and make recommendations. Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Business, Commerce or a related field will be highly regarded as will previous exposure to the not-profit, government or health sectors.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.