- Join high profile, national non-profit based in Hawthorn.
- Be resp. for scoping business requirements & ensuring the solution meets the requirements for all teams.
- Overseeing change management activities & training as part of the project team.
Reporting to the Performance Lead the Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Manager is responsible for managing the development, implementation and optimisation of the CRM Strategy. While development of the CRM is still in implementation, the role will be responsible for scoping business requirements and ensuring the solution meets these requirements, business engagement with teams across the organisation, and overseeing change management activities and training as part of the project team.
Your key responsibilities include but are not limited to;
- Work with the CRM Project team to implement the CRM Solution through its project phases that meets business needs.
- Oversee organisational change management and system training during the CRM project phases.
- Oversee all CRM data, including managing business rules, data integrity and reporting.
- Establish a development roadmap and associated business case/s for the CRM post phase 3 of the implementation project.
- Develop and implement effective and efficient personalisation and automation initiatives.
- Analyse data and performance metrics and develop econometric modelling to inform the CRM strategy.
- Develop and monitor accurate project and operational budgets. Report on progress of projects, being able to recognise barriers, and find effective solutions.
- Assess and monitor risks to all CRM activities monthly and implement new controls to mitigate risks where required.
- Build and manage a high performing team, including resource planning, developing staff work plans, professional development and biannual performance reviews.
The ideal applicant will have Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business, Commerce, Marketing or a related field. Have strong people management and team leadership capabilities, have proven experience in leading teams in a project management or digital marketing discipline as well as have experience in segmentation, online database management and executing marketing retention strategies. Experience with large scale CRM platforms, specifically Salesforce Sales Cloud and Marketing Cloud and exposure to marketing technology and data systems and analysis, including Google Analytics and email/automation platforms is needed, as is experience in driving change across people, processes and platforms to deliver solutions plus the ability to analyse data to grasp issues, draw conclusions, understand user’s needs and make recommendations.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.