- Based in Parkville, carparking provided.
- Be the face of corporate relationships and drive fundraising income streams.
- Join established non-profit foundation with a global reputation.
The Corporate Engagement Manager is responsible for the development and growth of corporate relationships and support, including implementing a comprehensive strategic corporate engagement plan through workplace giving, workplace fundraising and corporate support as well as the development of new corporate donor opportunities to increase the level of support from existing corporate relationships and the implementation of a volunteering program.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Develop and implement a corporate engagement strategy in conjunction with the Director of Fundraising.
- Research and develop viable opportunities for new corporate engagement and elevation of existing corporate support.
- Manage donor stewardship and corporate partnerships.
- Work collaboratively with the fundraising team to identify opportunities to engage donors on a corporate level.
- Be responsible for the development and promotion of a workplace giving program.
- Develop workplace fundraising initiatives and a corporate volunteering program.
- Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
To be successful in this role you will:
- Experience in a similar corporate relationship management role.
- Experience with workplace giving programs.
- Experience of coordinating fundraising products and systems.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills and stakeholder management expertise.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to work to deadlines and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
This role will ideally suit an individual that is driven to look for new and exciting opportunities to engage with existing and new corporate partners and has strong project management exposure, problem solving skills and a passion for the non-profit sector. Recognised fundraising qualifications and a commitment to personal development will also be highly valued.
To apply please click on the ‘apply’ button