- Highly Respected Hospital Foundation
- Experienced and Passionate Team
- 3 Month Contract
Our client, a highly respected hospital foundation, requires an experienced Corporate Engagement Manager to join their passionate and high-performing team in Parkville for a 3 month contract. Reporting directly into the Director of Fundraising and managing a team of 3 direct reports, the Corporate Engagement Manager is responsible for the development and growth of corporate relationships.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Implement and manage the corporate engagement strategy
- Implement and manage comprehensive research and discovery protocols to determine viable opportunities for new corporate engagement and elevation of existing corporate support
- Personally engage and cultivate corporate relationships to elevate support
- Donor stewardship - managing the donor journey of corporate partners through the Foundation by identifying opportunities for elevation
- Work collaboratively with Fundraising Team to identify areas whereby there are opportunities to engage donors on a corporate level
- Manage a team of 3; Auxiliaries and Fundraising Manager, Support Relations Manager, Individual Giving Manager
The successful candidate will display:
- Proven success in a similar Corporate Partnerships position
- Experience managing a small team
- Experience of coordinating fundraising products and systems
- A commitment to learn traditional and non-traditional fundraising models
- Demonstrated interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills and strong administrative skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail, working under own initiative to strict deadlines, and managing accounts and projects simultaneously
To apply, please click the "Apply" button.