- Rare opportunity to make a real impact on education in Australia.
- Highly valued role partnering with executive team.
- Convenient Collins St location.
Our client, a leader in promoting quality teaching and leadership in the education sector, requires an engaging and experienced corporate communications professional to join their close-knit team.
As an active member of the Communications and External Relations Team, this rare opportunity will see you partnering with members of the executive team to deliver high quality communication plans.
As the Communications Specialist, key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparing speeches and presentations for the executive team
- Research key external events and identify potential speaking opportunities
- Liaising with external contacts to organise speaking opportunities at external events
- Develop and implement an engaging internal communication strategy
- Provide written content and communication plans for external messaging
The successful candidate will have:
- Extensive experience in internal and external communications
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiar with digital and internal communication channels and strategic level communications
- Ability to work to tight deadlines in high pressure environments
Please note- this is a highly regarded role within the organisation and will occasionally require out of office work and travel to support the executive teams requirements.
To apply please click the “Apply” button below. For a confidential discussion regarding this role please contact Sarah Hall, Talent Connector on the details below.