- No more working weekends!
- Utilise your staff supervisory and mentoring skills
- Opportunity to provide high level cust svc in stunning corporate reception environment.
Would you love to get your weekends back? Do you love working in the hospitality industry, providing top quality customer service and supervising a team but ready to give away all those hours on your feet? Then this is the role for you!
This top tier professional services firm is looking for a Client Services Coordinator to oversee their busy reception and high end corporate meeting/conference space.
Reporting to the Client Services Team Leader your focus will be to provide efficient customer service, manage stakeholder requests and provide mentoring and supervision to the small client services reception team of 3.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being the first point of contact for all matters relating to the reception.
- Managing the reception desk operation; leading, supervising and training permanent and casual staff.
- Operating the computer based booking system and confirm all bookings i.e. catering, audio visual equipment and room facilities.
- Receive clients/staff in a professional manner, promptly advising relevant parties of their arrival and direction to the allocated rooms.
- Ensure reception team manage room bookings, catering arrangements and allocation of resources appropriately.
- Develop and maintain accurate procedural documents, ensuring content is current and changes are communicated promptly to reception team.
- Assist with costing, database management and accurate financial reporting.
- Ensure database information and event charges are current and accurate and assist with reporting processes.
- Provide VC Centre support as required and more!
The ideal candidate will have previous front desk or industry relevant experience, be a proven and capable supervisor and mentor, have solid computer skills including; previous use of computerised booking systems and MS Office suite. Strong customer service/stakeholder management skills are key as is the ability to build rapport with internal and external clients. You will need to be an exceptional communicator, have immaculate presentation, maintain composure whilst problem solving under pressure as well as have exceptional attention to detail, be a true team player and have a can-do attitude!
If you want to get your weekends back and join a committed collaborative professional team, please click the “Apply” button below!