- Immediate Start, 12 month fixed term contract in Collins Street, Melbourne.
- Join national body, that are leaders in promoting quality teaching and leadership in the education sector.
- Administrative ‘all-rounder’ providing outstanding customer support across the organisation.
Our client, a leader in promoting quality teaching and leadership in the education sector, is seeking a Business Support Officer (BSO). The BSO role is an administrative ‘all-rounder’ providing outstanding customer support across the organisation, working as part of the Business Support team, the BSO will collaborate with other team members to deliver a range of administrative and project support services.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Establish, develop or contribute to administrative processes as part of the corporate team in order to provide timely and effective support to other business areas.
- Provide administrative and support services to various business areas, including but not limited to, handling incoming calls, inbox management, documentation management (physical and electronic filing), data entry, photocopying and scanning.
- Coordinate meetings and assist with administrative support, including the taking and preparing of meeting minutes/agendas, presentations, meeting papers, with follow-up and reporting of actions arising from such meetings.
- Develop and maintain collaborative networks and relationships with key internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Assist in the scheduling and coordination of events and meetings, including but not limited to coordination of calendars, catering and room bookings, travel bookings and other administrative arrangements for internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide assistance with office systems to ensure the proper and efficient operation of the office including but not limited to maintaining office supplies or stationery, promotional material supplies, and correspondence registers as required.
- Process invoices and reimbursement claim requests to ensure proper and efficient operations of financial processes.
We are seeking an individual with excellent written and verbal communication skills who has the ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders as well as has a high level of organisational skills and demonstrated time management skills with a proven ability to prioritise tasks to meet competing deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail. Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Visio) is essential and experience in managing basic financial procedures will be highly regarded.
If you are available for an immediate start for a 12 month contract in the CBD, APPLY ASAP!
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.