- Opportunity for a driven and focused BDM to achieve targets and reap the rewards!
- Join market leading energy efficiency specialist based in Port Melbourne.
- Attractive base salary and uncapped commission and a customer base across all industries.
The role of Business Development Manager is responsible for the successful delivery of business development initiatives that drive sales growth and new customer acquisition across all industries.
Your key responsibilities will be to;
- Actively seek out opportunities for new business and develop valuable commercial customer relationships.
- Manage your sales pipeline and move customers through each phase in a systemised approach.
- Stay current and up to date with relevant products and services.
- Manage all customer files within the CRM.
- Communicate regular and structured follow up to new and existing clients.
- Achieve sales target and KPIs
- Attend two weekly sales meetings and provide critical information on development of pipeline and conversion of sales opportunities.
To be successful in this role you will have proven experience in a business development role, confidence to cold call and engage with prospective clients, strong researching & lead hunting skills, strong written communication skills and a demonstrated capacity to exceed targets as well as the ability to adapt communication skills to different audiences and a willingness to share knowledge and learn from others in an open and collaborative team with exceptional time management and organisational skills. Experience in LED and related products and services an advantage but not essential.
To apply please click the "Apply" button.