- Leave the City Traffic & Commute Hassle behind and work in Bayswater, Victoria.
- Newly created role, get that work / life balance you have been searching for.
- Exciting Business & Technology Project Portfolio to be working on.
Reporting to the Project Delivery Team Lead, in the Business Technology & Information Business Unit as a Business Analyst your primary objective is to ensure that the business needs are accurately represented to BTI Technology projects with appropriate project documentation critical for the roll out of ICT innovation programs. You will need to be understanding of the needs of multiple stakeholders, facilitate the negotiation of requirements amongst multiple stakeholders, identifying the current and future state business processes as well as helping the business stakeholders envision the future and how their work will need to change.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Work with stakeholders and the project teams to identify the current and future state business processes.
- Escalate issues as required to the program area management.
- Identify, escalate and manage risk according to project risk management protocols
- Use knowledge gathered and own knowledge of organisation and ICT systems to make recommendations to the Project team regarding system set up and configuration issues.
- Business Process Mapping & Design, System Analysis and Data Mapping
- Co-ordinate system and data requirements gathering from the service delivery teams and programs.
- Ensure requirements gathering and documentation is complete, accurate and thorough.
- Undertake data validation activities and identify and report data inconsistencies.
- Liaise with business unit specialists to ensure data captured via IT systems complies with relevant industry standards.
- Document data validation activities and decisions
The ideal incumbent will have:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to engage with various internal and external stakeholders including liaison with government departments
- Experience and a high level of skill in requirements gathering, process mapping and workflow development.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Great stakeholder engagement and negotiation skills
- Demonstrated experience in working with and learning new technology systems.
- Ability to develop project plans and achieve the desired outcomes
In addition, proven technical writing and/or business analysis skills and experience and exposure to a broad range of technology platforms will be highly regarded as will previous experience working with systems in the community health or related sector.
To apply please click the "Apply" button and send your resume through in MS Word .docx format.