- Join national non-profit with exceptional reputation in the Mental Health sector
- Work closely with a highly skilled team of non-profit professionals
- Develop print and digital content to engage stakeholders
Our client, a well-known, national non-profit is looking for an experienced Brand and Content Adviser to join their Marketing and Communications team on a 12 month contract. As the Brand and Content Adviser you will produce engaging, relevant content for print and digital channels. The role will specifically focus on fundraising and community engagement with the view of increasing fundraising revenue and connecting with and engaging stakeholders.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Support the development and production of several direct marketing fundraising campaigns a year (print and eDM)
- Manage the development and production of content and resources to support fundraising, corporate partnerships, events, Ambassador and Speaker activities
- Manage requests from fundraisers and corporate partners (such as branding and content approvals, ad requests etc.)
- Manage email marketing for supporters
- Map and optimise identified user journeys for fundraising web pages according to user experience principles
- Provide branding and content advice to the Community Engagement team
- Work with the Community Engagement team to manage and enhance website content
The ideal candidate will have a mix of both communications experience and exposure to fundraising within the non-profit sector, so they can identify with the needs of the fundraising team and the community fundraisers. We are looking for a collaborative, innovative person with a genuine commitment and passion for the community sector who enjoys being a brand ambassador. Additionally the successful candidate will utilise their strong brand management print production and content development/writing and editing skills.
Design skills using the Adobe suite (InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator) are highly desirable, as is a can-do attitude and strong written communication skills.
To apply please click the "Apply" button below.