- Opportunity to be involved in Melbourne’s premier Anniversary Dinner for 2020!
- Join High Profile Non-Profit organisation based in Parkville for a 12 month fixed term contract.
- Be responsible for securing sponsorship via corporates &/or private donors.
The role of Sponsorship/Events Coordinator is responsible for securing sponsorship for the 150 Anniversary Dinner, implementing plans and developing tactics to appropriately engage business and build this area of contribution to the Foundation as well as identifying new sponsorship opportunities. This role will also work with existing supporters to uplift their giving capacity to support this iconic event and also support various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the event is a success through administrative activities.
Key responsibilities are:
- In conjunction with Manager, Corporate Engagement and Manager, Individual Giving, assist with the implementation of the corporate sponsorship and major gift strategy to support the anniversary program.
- Undertake and implement comprehensive research and discovery to determine viable opportunities for new corporate engagement and elevation of existing corporate support.
- Research current suppliers to discover new opportunities.
- Personally engage and cultivate corporate relationships to secure revenue and elevate support.
- Provide administrative support to the organising committee.
- Undertake appropriate pipeline administration and relevant reporting in addition to timely and accurate recording of supporter activity in the Salesforce based relationship management system (Supporter 360).
The ideal candidate will have demonstrated capabilities in securing sponsorship and major gifts from corporate &/or private donors, have exceptional stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills. As well as have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, have strong attention to detail and enjoy working as part of a focused, committed and friendly team!
Previous experience with Salesforce (in particular Supporter 360) would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a 12 month contract that would ideally suits someone that is passionate about the non-profit sector, has a proven success in securing sponsorship and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.