- Join multidisciplinary team of 21 working remotely across the outer suburbs of Melbourne or Geelong.
- Expanding, progressive and technologically advanced org. offering therapy sessions in home or school envir.
- Professional development opps, mentoring, ongoing support in a positive flexible working envir.
Contract roles on offer, w/ view to perm employment. P/T or F/T hrs. Visit children in their homes, schools, kindergartens & mge small adult caseload.
We are seeking experienced speech pathologists to join mobile team providing therapy sessions in homes, schools, kindergartens and aged care facilities (there is a small adult case load) across the outer suburbs of Melbourne &/or Geelong.
The roles will include providing assessments to children and adults with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs, including autism. The positions allows for significant flexibility and independence in work arrangements and workload.
You will be provided with ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development.
Key requirements of this position include:
- Be organised, independent, enthusiastic and possess a bubbly personality
- Passion for supporting and empowering families of children with special needs
- Manage and service a varied paediatric caseload.
- Visit aged care facilities and conduct swallow assessments with adult client base.
- Have experience with children with autism and development delays.
- Current SPA membership.
- Current working with children and police check.
- Access to own car and current drivers licence (Australian driver's licence preferred).
You will ideally have pervious paediatric speech therapy experience or and hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree, have a current SPA membership and be happy to manage a mostly paediatric caseload but also manage a small adult caseload and visit aged care facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that offers an attractive remuneration package, administrative support, strong clinical supervision and mentoring opportunities and prides itself on its staff retention and positive flexible culture as well as a professional development allowance and a travel allowance.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format and include whether you are seeking Full-Time or Part-Time hours (please be specific on your hours if seeking part-time employment).