- Join team of 9 Speech Therapists in a progressive and technologically advanced clinic.
- Great location, close to parking and shopping in Wetherill Park.
- Professional development opps, mentoring, ongoing support in a positive flexible working envir.
We are seeking speech pathologists to work in a clinic based-environment, as well as performing work in homes, schools, kindergartens and aged care facilities (swallow assessments) in the Wetherhill Park area.
The roles will include providing assessments to children and adults with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs, including autism. The positions allows for significant flexibility and independence in work arrangements and workload.
You will be provided with ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development.
Your administration tasks will be reduced so you can concentrate on your clinical care to clients by providing a full-time receptionist and office manager.
Key requirements of this position include:
- Be organised, independent, enthusiastic and possess a bubbly personality
- Passion for supporting and empowering families of children with special needs
- Manage and service a varied paediatric caseload.
- Visit aged care facilities and conduct swallow assessments with adult client base.
- Have experience with children with autism and development delays.
- Current SPA membership.
- Current working with children and police check.
- Access to own car and current drivers licence (Australian driver's licence preferred).
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that offers an attractive remuneration package, administrative support, strong clinical supervision and mentoring opportunities and prides itself on its staff retention and positive flexible culture!
You will receive a professional development allowance and also a travel allowance as you will be required to travel to homes, schools, kindergartens & aged care facilities in the local Wetherill Park area.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format and include whether you are seeking to secure a Permanent or Contract role and if you are seeking Full-Time or Part-Time hours (please be specific on your hours if seeking part-time employment).