- Stylish office in South Melbourne, very close to Public Transport.
- Bring your passion for customer service and join innovative, driven & supportive team.
- Opp. to build a long-term career within the property/real estate industry.
Our client, who specialises in residential project sales, marketing, property management is seeking a full-time permanent Receptionist to start as soon as possible to join their team located in South Melbourne (as the current receptionist has been promoted into a marketing role).
Your duties will include:
- Responding to all incoming calls, direct appropriately and take detailed messages.
- Providing high level customer service over the phone and via email.
- Meeting and greeting incoming clients and suppliers.
- Providing general administrative support including: uploading project to property compass.
- Assist the Finance Manager with various Accounts tasks including; receipting monies coming into trust account and reconciling the trust account and organising transfer of funds to solicitors.
- Drafting and sending correspondence to various clients, suppliers and vendors.
- Coordinate meetings and take minutes.
- Filing, mail, printing and binding of contracts and coordinating couriers.
- Set up boardroom, organise catering and coffees for guests.
- Order all stationery and kitchen supplies.
- Support the Sales, Marketing and Property Management teams with various tasks.
The ideal candidate will have strong customer service experience, excellent communication skills, a high level of personal presentation/professionalism and strong computer skills as well as have strong time management skills, a high level of attention to detail and the ability to liaise confidently with all clients and staff.
This role will ideally suit someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced environment, enjoys having loads of variety in their day and being key to the office running smoothly and wants to build a long-term career within the property/ real estate industry.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.