- Join expanding company & provide project & admin support to busy Operations Mgr.
- Prev. exp. in construction (commercial or residential) or property mgmt is essential.
- Located in Bayswater, carparking avail. Valid driver's licence is req.
As the Project Co-ordinator/Administration Assistant you will provide support to the Operations Manager to deliver high-quality projects for a range of clients. Liaising with clients, suppliers and contractors, you will be an integral part of the head office team and be a key player in representing the company brand.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing a portfolio of projects.
- Provide administration support to the Head Office team.
- Prepare quotes, reports, and invoices for management review.
- Interact with clients to accept, coordinate, resolve claim work requests.
- Interact with suppliers and contractors for services as required.
- Ensure all projects are up to date and accurately reflected in AroFlo CRM.
- Develop scope of works packages for each trade on every project.
- Creation of site packs including all OH&S documentation.
- Handling and resolving client complaints when applicable.
- Produce handover manuals on completion of projects.
- File project documentation electronically within our CRM system.
- Updating internal systems and client portals.
- Establishing and building excellent relationships with key clients.
- Developing and achieving targets and KPIs efficiently and effectively.
The ideal person for the role will possess a ‘can do’ attitude, a willingness to pitch in to get the job done, be an independent thinker and a true team player, have excellent written and verbal communications skills and take the view that no task as too big or too small!
You will also need to have an energetic and positive approach to your work, possess the ability to coordinate multiple projects, have effective time management skills as well as the capability to pick up new tasks quickly and have excellent stakeholder/client engagement skills.
Previous experience working within the construction (commercial or residential), property management or insurance sectors is essential to be considered for this role. Previous experience to AroFlo or SimPro software will be highly regarded but not essential.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.