- Join a passionate team with an exceptional reputation within the community
- Manage an established and diverse caseload
- Generous professional development fund and remuneration structure
You will provide a full range of services to clients of the practice, including the implementation and evaluation of effective strategies and programs for a wide range of conditions within the local community.
The successful candidate will begin with an already established caseload and will be provided with supportive mentoring and weekly personal development sessions, as well as an attractive personal development allowance.
Reporting into the Practice Director, the successful candidate will:
- Manage clients with a treatment frequency/appointment cycle that will lead to optimal results.
- Effectively communicate the best course of action to all clients to achieve optimal, holistic, life-long, outcomes.
- Communicate effectively with interdisciplinary teams involved in patient care including GPs, Personal Trainers, Sports Club coaches etc.
- Maintain a regular recall cycle with all clients to build rapport and ensure best clinical outcomes.
- Create and sustain a healthy, balanced clinical caseload.
- AHPRA Registration
- Enthusiasm with a passion for community health and wellness
- Physiotherapy associated qualification
New or soon to be Graduates are welcome to apply.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.