- Join expanding well-regarded non-profit organisation based in Yarraville.
- Exciting role available for a true HR generalist to join small passionate P&C team.
- Carparking avail & close to PT. Access to salary packaging avail as well.
Reporting to the People and Culture Manager the role of the People and Culture Advisor is to provide operational support to the business in all areas of human resources to support the organisations management and employees to achieve the organisations vision and sustain the organisational values.
Your key responsibilities will include;
- Provide generalist human resource advice, support and coaching as required.
- Provide advice to managers on implementation of policies and processes.
- Support the organisation with recruitment of new employees.
- Assist with employee engagement activities and measurement.
- Prepare position descriptions and employment contracts
- Implement effective on boarding activities.
- Proactively meet with managers to anticipate and address people issues as they arise.
- Maintain employee records in accordance with policy and legal requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance and update policy and processes as necessary.
- Advise management on pay and other remuneration issues, including promotion and benefits, in line with the Collective Agreement and the Fair Work Act.
- Analyse training needs in conjunction with the Development and Safety Officer and departmental managers.
The ideal candidate will have relevant tertiary qualifications and previous hands on experience in a HR generalist, advisor or officer role. As well as have excellent written and verbal communication skills, have effective time management and highly developed organisational skills, have the ability to work independently, have a high level of initiative and problem solving capabilities and be a true team player who is happy to pitch in to get the job done!
As a representative of the P&C team you will be committed to promoting the values of empowerment, accountability, respect and integrity as part of the culture of the organisation and be passionate about supporting the community.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.