- Join multidisciplinary team of 21 working in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
- Expanding, progressive and technologically advanced org. offering therapy sessions in home or school envir.
- Professional development opps, mentoring, ongoing support in a positive flexible working envir.
We are seeking experienced Occupational Therapists to join Melbourne based mobile team providing therapy sessions in homes, schools, kindergartens and aged care facilities (there is only a small adult case load). We have clients in a variety of locations across Melbourne – so you can choose the region you want to work in!
The roles will include providing assessments to children and adults with a wide range of developmental conditions and special needs, including autism. The position allows for significant flexibility and independence in work arrangements and workload- you choose the hours you want to work!
You will be provided with ongoing support, mentoring, clinical supervision and professional development.
Key requirements of this position include:
- Be organised, independent, enthusiastic and possess a bubbly personality.
- Passion for supporting and empowering families of children with special needs.
- Manage and service a varied paediatric and adult caseload.
- Have experience with children with autism and development delays.
- Current registration with Occupational Therapy Board of Australia.
- Current working with children and police check.
- Access to own car and current driver’s licence (Australian driver's licence preferred).
You will ideally have previous paediatric occupational therapy experience and hold a relevant Bachelor’s degree, have current registration with the Occupational Therapy Board of Australia and be happy to manage a mostly paediatric caseload but also manage a small adult caseload and visit aged care facilities.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that offers an attractive remuneration package, administrative support, strong clinical supervision and mentoring opportunities and prides itself on its staff retention and positive flexible culture as well as a generous professional development allowance and travel allowance.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.