- Opportunity to join highly respected, professional and expanding fundraising team.
- This role will suit a visionary and energetic Fundraising Specialist with proven success in Philanthropy.
- 0.8 Part-time role, you can choose the days you work - a combination of working at home & from the H/O in Forest Hill.
Reporting to the Head of Fundraising, the Fundraising Specialist – Trusts and Foundation role requires outstanding written skills and the ability to liaise with internal stakeholder to produce compelling applications for funding and
is responsible for the successful delivery and management of the Trust and Foundation program through the development of ongoing relationships and stakeholder management to secure new funding. This role also includes researching, developing and writing detailed submissions for funding.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for identifying and responding to Trust and Foundations opportunities to increase fundraising income.
- Provide regular reports to Head of Fundraising including performance against KPI’s, financial data and other information.
- Establish a pipeline of funding applications including success rates and project income.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders across the business to identify projects and programs requiring funding. Communicate to trustees, donors and other supporters through face to face/virtual meetings, telephone calls, presentations and written and email communications
- Develop high quality compelling funding proposals attractive to the funder while keeping projects in line with organisational strategic objectives.
- Keep up to date on the priorities of new and existing trusts and foundations and philanthropic donors, closely following relevant fundraising trends
- Represent externally by promoting the organisations work and developing productive relationships with stakeholders.
- Maintain communication with past supporters about the lasting impact of their generosity .
- Liaise with new contact within Trusts and Foundations to advocate and build awareness of the brand and organisation.
The ideal candidate will have proven capabilities in successful research, development and writing of trust funding submissions and proposals, a solid understanding of donor-centric care, a commitment to creating long-lasting financially beneficial relationships as well as possess high level analytical and research skills and the ability to multitask across a variety of projects. Strong written and verbal communications skills and excellent public speaking/presentation skills with an ability to pitch ideas and engage audiences at all levels and key, and Tertiary qualifications in fundraising, marketing, business development, community engagement or communications will be highly regarded.
If you have a strong knowledge of philanthropy and fundraising, an understanding of a donors motivations to support a particular cause as well as a proven experience in successfully securing income and are looking for a 0.8 part-time role that offers flexibility, where you work a combination of days at home and from their Head Office in Forest Hill, then this is the role for you!