- Join High Profile Non-Profit org. Commencing mid-January until 30 June 2021 (may extend).
- Support sponsorships via corporates, private donors and community initiatives.
- F/T hours - 2 days a week in the Parkville office and work remotely from home 3 days a week.
The role of the Fundraising Coordinator is a combined role with two primary focuses;
- 50% of the role will be responsible for supporting the Manager, Corporate Engagement on the successful execution of the Anniversary Dinner.
- 50% of the role will be allocated to supporting the Manager, Auxiliaries and Fundraising to support community-based fundraising initiatives.
The main areas of responsibilities are:
- Supporting the sponsorship and allocation of tables for the anniversary dinner.
- Implement plans to appropriately engage business and build this area of contribution to the Foundation.
- Working with existing supporters to uplift their giving capacity to support this iconic event.
- Supporting various internal and external stakeholders to ensure the event is a success through administrative activities.
- Coordination of community-based fundraising engagement including activities.
- Stewardship of lapsed community fundraisers.
- Coordination and team support on for various fundraising projects.
- Assisting to grow income across through stewardship of fundraisers ongoing.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience in securing sponsorships &/or major gifts from corporate &/or private donors, have exceptional stakeholder engagement and relationship management skills. As well as have outstanding written and verbal communication skills, the ability to work to a budget, have strong attention to detail and enjoy working as part of a focussed, committed and friendly team!
Previous experience with Salesforce (in particular Supporter 360) would be an advantage but not essential.
This is a 6-month contract that would ideally suits someone that is passionate about the non-profit sector, in-particular fundraising and events, has a ‘can do’ attitude, and enjoys working in a collaborative team environment.
NB: The role is working F/T hours - 2 days a week in the Parkville office and work remotely from home 3 days a week.
To submit your application please click apply and send your resume in WORD format.